If you (hereinafter referred to as the "User") install and will use the iParkU mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the "Application"), we will ask you for information necessary and sufficient for the prompt and correct operation of the Application.
The company respects the confidentiality of the information you provide and undertakes to protect it in accordance with the provisions below, the requirements of international standards and the legislation of the Russian Federation.
● agree to the terms of collection of personal data and other information specified below, give full and unconditional consent to the processing of information,
● confirm that you are 18 years old, you are legally capable, and also fully account for your actions and direct them, act voluntarily and in your own interest.
The owner of the Application is located at: Russia, 105120, Moscow, st. Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya, 10, bldg. 2, fl. 7, pom. I, com. fourteen
You can contact us on issues related to the processing of personal data through the feedback form in the Application or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This Policy has been drawn up in accordance with the current Russian legislation on the processing of personal data and, in particular, with the Federal Law "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ (" Law on Personal Data ").
The Policy defines the conditions for the collection, processing and storage of personal data in the Application.
Personal data means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
The Policy regulates the processing of personal data when registering and using the Application by you, including when creating and filling out questionnaires, placing applications using the Application.
We process personal data both with and without the use of automation tools. The list of actions that we carry out with personal data includes obtaining, collecting, recording, organizing, accumulating, storing, updating and modifying, retrieving, searching, using, transferring (providing, accessing), blocking, deleting and destroying.
We may receive and process the following information about you:
● personal data that you yourself send / provide to us (for example, registration and contact information);
● information that we may receive when interacting with you:
When you use the Application, we may receive technical and other information that is automatically transmitted by your device, including information from cookies stored on your device.
If we receive personal data from a third party, then we necessarily require confirmation from this person that he has the necessary grounds for transferring personal data to us. So, for example, you can upload personal data of third parties to the Application - in this case, you confirm that you have grounds for transferring their personal data, and we, in turn, process them in order to fulfill our legitimate interests to ensure the functioning of the Application mechanism.
When processing your personal data, we are guided by the principles established in the Personal Data Law: we process data on a legal and fair basis, within the period necessary to achieve specific, predetermined goals, after which we delete such personal data, if the obligation to store them is not entrusted to us in accordance with law or contract.
We process your personal data solely for the purposes for which they were obtained and about which we have informed you. In particular, we process the following personal data to achieve the specified purposes:
● to register in the Application, conclude, execute, amend and terminate contracts with you: name, registration number and car make, pseudonyms, contact details, as well as other information that you provide to us;
● for the operation of the Application: information about geolocation;
● to communicate with you in order to fulfill the License Agreement: name, e-mail, phone number, other contact information you specified;
● for processing payment information: full name, contact information, passport data, TIN, taxpayer status, as well as other information that you provide to us for the purpose of making and processing payments;
● to ensure the normal and safe operation of the Application, improve its functionality, promptly receive information about errors in the Application, we process technical and other information, including the hash of your username and password, the history of activity in the Application, information from cookies saved on your device and other information.
In addition to the above, we may process the personal data provided by you for the purpose of complying with the requirements of Russian legislation, as well as the rights and legitimate interests of the Application Owner (for example, about accounting and tax accounting, about organizers of information dissemination).
We do not use your data for other purposes, unless we have obtained your consent to such use or provided another legal basis for processing.
How to disable cookies in different browsers:
We use the following types of cookies:
We process your personal data for the purposes specified in Sections 3 and 4 in the following cases:
● processing is carried out with your consent;
● processing is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the Platform Owner or third parties, if your rights and freedoms are not violated.
● processing is necessary for the conclusion, performance, modification or termination by us of an agreement to which you are a party or beneficiary;
● processing is necessary to perform the functions, powers and duties assigned to us by Russian law;
● processing of personal data to which you yourself or at your request was provided access to an unlimited number of persons.
To achieve the goals specified in Sections 3 and 4 and if there are legal grounds specified in Section 5 of this Policy, we may transfer your personal data or entrust their processing to third parties.
To conclude and execute contracts with you in accordance with the License Agreement, we may transfer your contact information to performers or clients who have registered in the Application in the appropriate status and have submitted / accepted an order for professional services.
In some cases, we may involve our partners in marketing activities to whom we may transmit or from whom we may receive various data (for example, in order to provide them with offers that may interest you).
The cookies we use may also be received and processed by third party metric or social media operators (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook). To provide various functions of the Application, other Google services (in particular, Drive, Mail, Sheets) may be used. The Application Modules can operate using the services of cloud providers (for example, Amazon Web Services). Server capacities used by these operators may be located outside the Russian Federation, including on the territory of foreign states that do not provide adequate protection of the rights of subjects of personal data. Such processing is carried out in order to fulfill the License Agreement with you.
We can also transfer your personal data to the authorized bodies of the executive system of the Russian Federation in cases established by law (for example, on accounting and tax accounting, on the organizers of the dissemination of information).
We strictly adhere to the principles of data minimization and data processing time. We stop processing your personal data when:
● the goals of their processing have been achieved;
● the contract for the execution of which your personal data was processed, including the User Agreement, was executed or terminated (for example, by deleting the account and expiration of the required period after deletion);
● Your consent to the processing of personal data has expired or you have withdrawn such consent ahead of time, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
After the expiration of the specified periods, we can process your personal data if the processing is necessary for us to comply with Russian legislation, in particular, the requirements of accounting and tax accounting, as well as the requirements for organizers of information dissemination.
We ensure the confidentiality of your personal data, which means that we do not transfer or disclose them to third parties without your consent or other legal basis.
We take organizational, technical and legal measures provided for by Russian law, as well as by reasonable information security practices to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data, taking into account current security threats, in particular, based on certain levels of information systems security and protection measures established for each the corresponding level of legislation.
You have the right to receive information about how we process your personal data specified in this Policy, including information about the list of personal data, the grounds, purposes and timing of their processing, third parties to whom we transfer your personal data, as well as other information. You can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data. In addition, you can send us a request to clarify or amend your personal data.
You can ask any question regarding the processing of your personal data by sending us a letter:
● via the feedback form in the Appendix;
● by e-mail email@example.com .
We can make changes to the Policy. We will notify you about all significant changes in the Policy in the Application or, if necessary, by e-mail.